The main focus of the Men’s Group to recharge, re-calibrate, and build up our Catholic faith as men and not to create more projects for ourselves. Our purpose is to get together as single and married men and discuss topics concerning:
- Praying with the family and in private
- Catholic Catechism and other popular Catholic Theology
- Family Talk about Faith other topics as they arise
Many different means of learning are shared as well:
- APPs i.e. iPieta and iRosary
- Speakers / Workshops / Events
The Men’s Group standard meeting times will be every Second Monday Evening of each month at 7:00 PM and Fourth Saturday Morning at 8:00 am. Meetings are expected to only run for 60 to 90 minutes. Contact Rod Flint at (734) 735-2361 or RFlint@riverviewschools.com for more information.