St. Charles All You Can Eat Breakfast
3rd Sunday of Every Month
8:30am – Noon
St. Charles Parish Hall
All You Can Eat Breakfast featuring scrambled eggs, sausage, ham, potatoes, pancakes, toast, baked treats, coffee and juices.
Cost is $6.00 for adults, $3.00 for children age 5 – 12 and free for children age 4 and under.
St. Charles Golf Outing
August 5, 2017
Registration at 1:00pm, Shotgun start at 2:00pm.
Lilac Golf Course
Armstrong Road, Newport
Come out for a great day of golf, fun and fellowship sponsored by the St. Charles Athletic Club. Prizes to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams. Hot dog at the turn, dinner, games and cash prizes.
Four person scramble format – $65 per golfer / $260 per team.
To download the registration form for the event please click HERE.
We are currently in need of donations for “Hole Sponsors.” We are asking for a $100 donation which includes a sponsorship sign with your business/family name advertised and placed on the tee box. Contact Bill Carter (734) 558-7127 for more information.
St. Charles Parish Festival
September 8-10, 2017
Keep checking back for more details!
Live Music & Dancing All 3 Days
- “Rushlow & Richards – The Band” 7:30pm-10:30pm on Friday
- “Hippie Chicks” 4:00pm-7:00pm on Saturday
- “Hoozier Daddy” 8:00pm-Midnight on Saturday
- “Larry Rothman & Pickin’ Roots” 2:00pm-6:00pm on Sunday
Food for All Tastes
- Lake Erie Fish Dinner Friday
- Steak Dinner Saturday
- Famous Chicken Dinner Sunday – 1200 available tickets, sold at the door only
- Homemade Ice Cream on Sunday
- Burgers, Hot Dogs & Fries – every day
Big Top Tent with Craft Beers
Kids Tent & Bounceables
Flea Market – starts Thursday September 7 at 9:00am!
Classic Car & Tractor Show Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm
Bushel Basket Raffle
$5000 Grand Prize Cash Drawing 6:00 pm Sunday with 9 additional prizes
Download the Festival flyer HERE